Safebuilt Is Filling a Position for
North Canton, Ohio
Code Enforcement Officer
SAFEbuilt is currently searching for a Code Enforcement Officer to join their team. SAFEbuilt’s code enforcement service takes a proactive approach to code enforcement. We are looking for an individual that will provide community service to educate and drive proactive code enforcement activities.
• Responds to and investigates allegations of violations of Municipal, Land Development and Property Maintenance Codes to determine validity of complaints and the appropriate course of action to mitigate issues.
• Notification of issues given in writing, by phone, in person and electronically.
• Schedules and performs systematic property maintenance inspections to maintain or achieve minimum property standards.
• Prepares records and reports pertaining to abatements, court actions, daily activities, enforcement actions and inspections.
• Compiles documentation for and issues summons.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Click the "Job Posting" button above to view and download the pdf file with additional details.